Afghanistan Women Chamber of Commerce and Industry(AWCCI) membership department has been structured since the formation of AWCCI as an essential department that encompasses economic activities of women’s entrepreneurs.
| Titles of memberships
|Adding my voice
||Getting awareness, training national programs and introduction to programs
||Getting awareness, training programs and introduction to national programs and meeting government officials
| Advocate of Economic Rights
||Getting awareness, training programs and introduction to national and international programs and meeting government high ranked officials
| National Partner
||Getting awareness, training programs and recommendation for programs and meeting government and international organizations high ranked officials
||Getting awareness, training programs and special recommendation for national and international programs and meeting government and international organizations Leaders
- Acknowledge and prepare orders for contracts
- Awareness programs on policies, laws and procedures of business
- Reflecting women entrepreneurs concerns to the government
- Introducing your business to the National and international organizations agencies.
- Identifying women owned business’s challenges and advocating for resolving those challenges