Date: August 29th, 2018
Venue: AWCCI-Balkh, Balkh province Chamber of Commerce and Industry Directorate
AWCCI-Balkh conducted its weekly Board Member meeting on August 29th, 2018. The agenda of the meeting included the following issues:
1) Mutual work with GIZ for empowering women entrepreneur by running second phase of Women for Women knowledge share center
2) Launching permanent exhibition by AWCCI-Balkh for women
3) Linking with different key organizations in Mazar-e-sharif
4) Creating an organized group of women entrepreneurs under name of AWCCI-Balkh
5) Signing different agreement with key organizations in Balkh for development and tangible activities for businesswomen
Fortunately, Economic and business development adviser to AWCCI-Balkh was hired in this meeting. AWCCI-Balkh is proud that Ms.Husna Asadi Master of Accounting and Financial will work with AWCCI as advisor voluntarily. It is worth mentioning that Ms. Asadi has bachelor degree of economic from Balkh University and currently working as Project Officer with GIZ-SEDEP and is lecturer at economic faculty of a private University in Mazar-e-Sharif.
At the end of the meeting Sharara TV which is Balkh Directorate of Municipality TV, came and had interview on AWCCI-Balkh activities. Meanwhile, they showed their happiness for candidate of Chairperson of AWCCI-Balkh Board Member Ms. Shekiba Shekib in upcoming parliamentary election of 2018.