Date: October 4, 2018
Venue: AWCCI- North Zone, Balkh
AWCCI-North Zone, Balkh held its Monthly Board of Directors meeting on October 4, 2018. In this meeting, Ms. Shokria Yaqubi, Board member, Ms. Qandi Amaki, Board member and Ms. Tamana Farewar, Zone Manager of AWCCI-North Zone, Balkh.
The agenda points of this meeting were:
- Conducting “Start Your Business” Course for 20 businesswomen and women entrepreneurs in Balkh
- Holding an exhibition at the Directorate of Commerce and Industry of Balkh for women entrepreneurs
- Attracting new members for AWCCI-North Zone, Balkh
- Preparing list of Balkh businesswomen recommendations to H.E. Mr. Ashraf Ghani the President and H.E. the First Lady of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in upcoming meeting with him on October 14, 2018 in Balkh
- Building Network and Cooperation with organizations which support economic activities of women
- Holding more awareness sessions for Balkh businesswomen in AWCCI-North Zone, Balkh regional office
At the end of the meeting, AWCCI- North Zone, Balkh Board of Directors came up with ways to achieve mentioned goals. AWCCI-North Zone, Balkh will work on conducting awareness sessions, holding business workshops with cooperation of partner organizations, establishing a permanent exhibition with GIZ office, supporting businesswomen connect with the opportunities in the country and abroad, advocacy for members of AWCCI-Balkh, and organizing other capacity building programs.