|Number of Vacancies||1||Years of Experience||1|
|Functionality Area||Extension possibility|
|Salary Range||As per AWCCI Salary Scale||Required language||Dari, English, Pashto|
|Contract Duration||Long Term (Three months Probationary)|
|Contract Type||Long Term|
|Work Type||Full time|
Job Title : WNBA Assistant
Duty Station : Kandahar Office
The WNBA Assistant for Women National Business Agenda will work under the supervision of WNBA Coordinator and Zone Manager. He/She reports to the WNBA coordinator and Zone Manager on weekly, monthly and yearly basis and have permanent and effective communication with all departments of AWCCI, AWCCI Headquarter, members.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collect Data as per the instructed questionnaire
- Sharing of Weekly plans and schedule
- Provide assistance in holding events of the project.
- Site visiting to provinces related to the Zone
- Data analysis
- Reporting of Collected data from zones
- Proper filing of documents
- Assist the WNBA Coorindator in writing reports
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor
Interested candidates, who match the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV to the below-mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title (WNBA Assistant) and Vacancy Number (WNBA001) at the subject line of your email
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written test and interview.