|Number of Vacancies||1||Years of Experience||3|
|Functionality Area||Extension possibility|
|Salary Range||As per AWCCI Salary Scale||Required language||Dari, English, Pashto|
|Contract Duration||Long Term (Three months Probationary)|
|Contract Type||Long Term|
|Work Type||Full time|
The Zone Manager reports to Vice-President of AWCCI. The Zone Manager will be part of a well-established team at AWCCI. He/she will take the lead on Zone support of the organization and will be the go to person for all Zone Manager related activities.
ESSENTIALS DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- With the assistance from the Deputy to CEO put together monthly, quarterly and annual advocacy plans for the Zone/province.
- With the assistance from the Business Development Manager put together business development plans.
- Visit government offices and businesses to collect data
- Provide reports and information to President and board of directors.
- Provide Success and business stories bi-weekly in website and promoting it on social media
- Provide information about world opportunities to AWCCI and women businesses in your province and neighboring provinces.
- Web develop (checking web, uploading of news and relevant reports)
- Help AWCCI main office to conduct Research and M&E
- Getting interview from Business Women/men or People
- Learn how to raise funds and find private sponsorships for AWCCI programs and conduct fund raising.
- Write concepts and reports for funds raising and implementation.
- Any other task assigned by the Executive Director or Vice-President
Interested candidates, who match the above criteria may send their applications along with their CV to the below-mentioned email.
Please mention the Job Title (Zone Manager) and Vacancy Number (ZM001) at the subject line of your email
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for written test and interview.